Where & when is the event?
The event is to be held on the 6th July 2023.
The event will be hosted at the stunning Aerospace Bristol venue.
How does the judging process work?
The Fintech Awards South West have been designed to be as simple as possible.
- Applications/nominations are open
- Applications are welcome from and limited to: Bristol, Cornwall, Dorset, Devon, Gloucestershire, Somerset & Wiltshire
- Application close date: Now Closed
- Following receipt of entries, the Judges will draw up a shortlist of finalists for each award who will then be interviewed by the panel of judges (which will also possibly include one independent judge representing the award sponsor).
- The interviews will be the process by which the winner of each category is chosen.
- Initial entries will be assessed by a small panel of Judges.
The decision of the judges is final regarding all categories for the Fintech Awards South West
What are the award categories?
The Fintech Awards South West have the following awards in 2023:
- Fintech Start-up of the Year
- Fintech Scale-up of the Year
- Fintech Company of the Year
- Fintech Leader of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Best Place to Work of the Year
- Fintech Exporter of the Year
- Fintech for Good
- Best Academic Programme of the Year Supporting Fintech / FS Companies
- Best Growth Story of the Year
- Rising Fintech Star of the Year
The Fintech Awards South West 2023 will be chosen from the winners of all the above categories.
Where does the judging take place?
The judging will take place at:
Clockwise, Finzels Reach, Generator Building, Counterslip, Bristol, BS1 6BX
What is the dress code for the ceremony?
The dress code for the ceremony is smart casual.
What are the event timings?
18.30 – Tour of Concorde, Drinks & Street Food Reception
20.00 – Concorde and Food stations close
20.15 – Welcome Speeches
20.30 – Host – Robyn Morgan
21.00 – Awards Start
22.00 – Awards Finish
22.00 – Post Awards Drinks
23.30 – Carriages and Taxis
Please note to all Guests it is essential taxis are pre booked and not left to order later than 22:00. Taxis ordered at 23:30 may take more than an hour to arrive and the venue closes at 24.00.